Friday, June 3, 2016

REAL (36) - WHERE JESUS DID PREPARE A PLACE FOR US?


I know what you have written is the traditional interpretation that for years and years we have heard and repeated. 

“`Let not your heart be troubled, believe in God, also in me believe; in the house of my Father are many mansions; and if not, I would have told you; I go on to prepare a place for you; and if I go on and prepare for you a place, again do I come, and will receive you unto myself, that where I am ye also may be; and whither I go away ye have known, and the way ye have known.'” John 14:1-4

Where Jesus was really going to?
Read chapter 13 of John!

The chapter starts telling where Jesus was going to:
"Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under
his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God." John 13:3

“Simon Peter asked him, “Lord, where are you going?” Jesus replied, “Where I am going, you cannot follow now, but you will follow later.” Peter asked, “Lord, why can’t I follow you now? I will lay down my life for you.” Then Jesus answered, “Will you really lay down your life for me? Very truly I tell you, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!”
John 13:36-38 NIV

Jesus asked: Will you really lay down your life for me? 

Where Jesus was going to? It is not heaven. Read all chapter 13 & 14 and all the rest of the Gospel of John if Jesus was feeling he was going to Heaven! Please read and find if the word heaven appear in the "sacred" text! 

And the main question is this: IF Jesus is still "preparing a place for us in heaven which is not true" His work on the cross was not sufficient for all salvation which is also not true! IT IS FINISHED 

“When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.”
John 19:30 NIV

It is finished means he has done everything, it is done, it is completed! There is nothing HE or anybody else needs to DO, any actions, nothing to receive eternal life! 

Jesus never promised heaven neither the Father! He promised eternal life IN HIS KINGDOM! In NEW HEAVENS AND EARTH! 
Where did Jesus go to prepare a place for us? Who are the mansions (dwellings)!of God's House? 

A sincere student send me this: "But even me personaly i am somehow confused.
If Jesus says:"in my father's house there are many mansions" if you say that he did not promise heaven,what is then what he called his father's house?

Who are the mansions of God's House?
Where in the bible says that Heaven is God's house!

Jesus say in John 13 & 14 he was going to the cross and to the Father! 

Read it carefully! In John 13 Jesus was taking about his death!

““I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: ‘He who shared my bread has turned against me.’

After he had said this, Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified, “Very truly I tell you, one of you is going to betray me.”

When he was gone, Jesus said, “Now the Son of Man is glorified and God is glorified in him.

“My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.

Simon Peter asked him, “Lord, where are you going?” Jesus replied, “Where I am going, you cannot follow now, but you will follow later.” Peter asked, “Lord, why can’t I follow you now? I will lay down my life for you.” Then Jesus answered, “Will you really lay down your life for me? Very truly I tell you, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!” John 13:18, 21, 31, 33, 36-38 NIV

Jesus said; Where I am going, you cannot come. Why? Jesus was going to the cross!
And to the cross Peter could not go. Actually Jesus said he was going to disown him three times.

Then Jesus said: 

“My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?”
John 14:2 

Who is the Father's house? There is not one verse in the Bible that says that the heaven is God's House. 

Salomon said: “Then Solomon said, “The Lord has said that he would dwell in a dark cloud; I have built a magnificent temple for you, a place for you to dwell forever.””
2 Chronicles 6:1-2 NIV

Really? Is this right? Salomon answers:
“But will God really dwell on earth with humans? The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built!”
2 Chronicles 6:18 NIV


“if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God’s house, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.”
1 Timothy 3:15 NIV

The church is the house of God!

“My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?”
John 14:2 NIV

Where God will be forever? Where He will dwell? 

“the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.”
John 14:17 NIV

“Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves kme will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.” John 14:23 NIV

“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.” John 14:3 NIV

We know where He was going because told Peter he was going to the cross,  he was going to die.

He came back to the disciples when he was raised from the dead, he was resurrected and he said to them before ascending to heaven.

“ And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”” Matthew 28:20 NIV

Where does Jesus is? In heaven or in you? Where the Father is? Where the Holy Spirit is? In you know! You are a room of God's house. You are already prepared to live in Him and He in you? 

“You know the way to the place where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”” John 14:4-7

When there was no heavens where did God always live in eternity? Does God need the heavens? He did not wanted live in heaven forever! We are His body! We are all Him! ONE! Like Jesus and the Father is ONE, we are ONE in HIM!

““He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.”
Revelation 21:5-6, 9-10, 22 NIV

Who is the temple of God? We are not God's temples. Your body is a temple of God. Pay attention to the detail: we are not call temples of God, WE ARE GOD's TEMPLE without the letter "s" at the end.

“For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building. By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care.

Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?”
1 Corinthians 3:9-10, 16 

Jesus was going to the the Father, to meet the Father at the cross!

“that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” 2 Corinthians 5:19, 21 NIV

“The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.”
Colossians 1:15, 18, 20 NIV

Who shed the blood on cross? God did! 

“Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of GOD WHICH HE BOUGHT WITH HIS BLOOD.” Acts 20:28 

What do you want! To die and live forever in heaven (which Jesus never promised) or to be a room in the House of the Lord and live with Him forever in His body as he was before the foundation of the world? 

Now you have a lot to pray about and I am going to slow down, cause I don't want to blow your minds! 

Cheer up! Worship Jesus! Give glory to HIM!

Josimar Salum


RN - Thank Dr. Salum for details about the heaven!  But yr explanation brought new questions in my mind! What about life after death? If we are God's temple, when we die what happens? Does the temple be destroyed? Another question are we living the here and now? Do we have to wait the something else not a heaven? Thank you! God bless you for the courage to help us. 🙏🙏🏿 🙏🙏🏿🙏🙏🏿

========

I know our tendency is keep Learning of what we call spiritual things 😁😳😁, but we need to give some principles of business for the group as we proposed since the beginning. 

I will just say this! And you, please, keep thinking and praying and studying the Scriptures and investigating!!! But most of all ask the Holy Spirit to reveal Himself to you! 

All things that exist in the first creation will be destroyed even the heavens "where God is now" will be destroyed by fire! 

The creation as we see it today will cease to exist! 

 “But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.”
2 Peter 3:10-13 

How can you want to live forever in a heaven that will DISAPPEAR? 😀😀 All heavens will disappear, so according to Scriptures all three heavens will cease to exist!  

“Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.”
Revelation 21:1 NIV

“And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.”
Revelation 21:3 NIV

“The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.””
Revelation 11:15 NIV

I laugh at all these theologians because they want to explain things through common knowledge! That only God must reveal. I don't consider myself a theologian, but the most we can do is answer your questions! 🤓🤓🤓

How can I explain if I am not revealed by the Holy Spirit? How can you understand if the Holy Spirit does not reveal to you? 

“We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him— these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.”
1 Corinthians 2:6-10 NIV

JOSIMAR SALUM





No comments:

Post a Comment