Friday, June 3, 2016

REAL (38) - I AM!

AM! 
By JSalum & PTaylor

If you are among those who say that because naturaly your family is poor you feel that it's a situation that can never be changed, you will remain as you are. But let me remind you this: You didn't choose the family you are from and to be born in a poor family is not your mistake! One mistake will be not to use the talents that God has put in you so as not to die miserable. YOU BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE! (JM)


Let me give you a different perspective over this picture! Can I? JSalum


I did believe in Jesus and He gave me the power to become like Him. I am a child of God. When I look myself into the mirror I see Jesus! Now I know who I am. #jsalum

"He came to His own people but they did not want Him, but whoever did want Him, who believed He was who He claimed, and would do what He said, He made to be their true selves, their child of God selves.

These are the God-begotten, not blood-begotten, not flesh-begotten, not sex-begotten." John 1:12,13 The Message

In Jesus you are your true self!  BE WHO GOD CREATES YOU TO BE!  Not poor or rich, but who He created you to be from the foundation of the world. Do not allow any man define who you are by how much money you have or don't have. By the color of your skin or what nation you were born in. By how educated or uneducated you are. Look in that mirror and see a son of God!  Believe in Jesus who created you to do exploits in His name!  Believe for the impossible! (Paul Taylor)

With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26





No comments:

Post a Comment