Thursday, March 7, 2019

My Letter to All Women of the World by Esperance Amani

MY LETTER TO ALL WOMEN OF THE WORLD by Esperance Amani

To all women who sacrificed their lives so that today I may have the right to study,

To all women who were killed so that today I may have right to stand in front of people and deliver my speech or give my opinions and share my ideas,

To all women who keep showing great examples in the world, to all women who are fighting for women's rights.

Happy women's day!!!

A woman is a very important person in a society. Once we ignore her, we ignore community development through many things such as: education, health care, justice, economy, gospel...

Remember, women represent above 60% of the population. 

Imagine if the 60%of the population still behind, 

Imagine if 60% of the population don't have access on schooling ,

Imagine if 60% of the population don't have the right to decision making

Imagine if 60% of the population don't have the right to share their ideas, dreams and visions publicly , 

Imagine if 60%of the population don't have the right to work where they want,

Imagine if 60% of the population cannot maximize their potential!

Just imagine! How will the world look like without those 60% of amazing and special human beings?

For women who don't support women like you,
Women who are always jealous when a woman like you goes higher, 
For lazy women who always wait to be given, for women who always discriminate, undermine and discourage themselves...
Remember you are unique and special. 

God has gifted you according to your ability,

Just find your purpose and do what you've been created for!

Women who disobey their husbands because of some misinterpretations of events like... 8th of March for some reasons or others, remember no matter how your husband is you still a woman.

I repeat no matter how your husbands are, you still are women in the house of God. He also gave you responsibilities; to guide and take care of your families. He commanded us to obey our husbands  (though I'm not yet married, I know it is in the Bible😉)

The Bible says: "The wise woman builds her family but the foolish one destroys it with her hands"

You are very unique, special, important and powerful human beings.

So take advantage of what you are to build,  not to destroy, give the best of yourselves and maximize the potential you have.

There's a reason to be born a woman. You are life givers if you didn't know! God believed in you and gave you a great role to play in the world, He made you the Heart, the cornerstone of your families. 

So, know that if you are well, your family will be well physically, economically and spiritually, the community will develop, the country as well.

Be the ones you've been created to be!

Happy women's day once more.

#WomensRights
#specialCreatures
#CornerstoneOfFamilies
#MotherSisterDaughter
#proudToBeCalledAwoman

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete