Friday, June 3, 2016

REAL (34) - Trinity? Thinking out loud


The word Trinity does not appear in the holy scriptures! We are not going to discuss theological stuff here, but I must - I MUST - I MUST - tell that all the doctrines you have learned so far must be checked out by your own study of the Scriptures  and through YOUR PERSONAL AND INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD JESUS.

It is possible that more than 80% of what you believe in your Christian life you have never checked it out by YOURSELF according to JESUS, the WORD OF GOD.

We are accustomed to repeat what we have learned from our leaders without investigating by ourselves with the HOLY SPIRIT if they are true or not! 

Please think about it before just repeating or copying with somebody else have said whoever they are! 

I understand that we all like to publish things from somebody else! That is fine! We do that! 

But we want to encourage YOU to think for yourself, to be able to analyze and think through everything even what we - dr Paul Taylor, myself and anybody ELSE publish in REAL!

Read the complete discussion - click here
http://kingsandchampions.blogspot.com/2016/05/how-to-think-instead-of-just-talking.html

JSalum

==========

RN - Thanks for the topic! But I think that Trinity is not a matter of reason but faith alone. And we can't understand through any representation because our mind is too limited to describe and to explain God in Trinity. Therefore, it's better to have a deep relationship with God then we can understand little about Him.
==================

Son, we don't need to explain Trinity because the word is not in the Bible. 

I think you got it!!! 👏👏👏 What we need and it is much better is to have a relationship with God  even if we don't understand much about Him!!

I sometimes wonder how can I have lived with my wife for 33 years without knowing her fully! What makes my journey with her so amazing is that we are in Love!

Are you in Love with Jesus? 

Let me very clear! TRINITY IS A THEOLOGICAL MATTER discussed for centuries! 😁😁😁😎😎😎😍😍😍💑💑💑

JSALUM



No comments:

Post a Comment