Wednesday, June 15, 2016

REAL 45: What this has to do with REAL?


What this has to do with REAL - Relationship, Empowerment, Advancement and Leadership 

I think that relationship with Jesus is only formal and religious for people who don't know Him well. It seems that we act in a certain way when we are in church and in a different way when we are doing business. 

I don't say this in general terms, but I would like to encourage you to be just YOU when you pray and say whatever you like to say to Jesus. 

I myself say anything I want. Some of my brothers and sisters would be very offended if they hear me talking to Jesus privately. 

One thing I know Jesus likes a lot to hear me saying what I really think and I mean it, because you know I can't hide anything from Him. And my relationship with him must be uniform all day long. I don't change the tone of my voice when I pray! He would think I am crazy! 😀😀 I am just who I am wherever I go. And I don't pretend to be spiritual with him and anybody else, because I am not!

I am really empowered when I am who I am. Because Jesus empowers me and not a performance of me. Life is not a theatrical drama or a comedy I have to pretend as it is real. It is real! Jesus made me to be who I am and he is changing me to be like him until I ultimately be Him with all my brothers and sisters. This is true empowerment!

I can't advance pretending to be somebody-else. I can't progress out of an impersonated person that I am not. Why look so spiritual in church when in a classroom or in my work environment I am another person? 

Jesus is transforming my life and giving me the fruit of the Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit for my daily life. Where I need most the gift of discernment of spirits and revelation is on my job site than in church. I pray more in tongues when I am working than when I am in church. I pray for people to get healed much more in restaurants, hotels, workplaces, schools and in the streets than in churches. I am making more disciples today on whatsapp than in church. Can you believe it?

Leadership has to do to who I am and how I relate to the Lord more than anything else. And how I relate to others is immediately impacted by my relationship with Jesus. More I have fellowship with Him much more people come to me to hear a meaningful message that really reflects Jesus.

I see Jesus and I perceive Him very close to me, always accessible, always ready to talk and listen, alive right here by my side. 

I don't see Jesus seated on the Throne very far in heaven, I mean, he is seated on the Throne, I see, but as I knell down he stretches his left hand and pulls me up for a talk. And I marvel at his feet as I look up to His face and he is always smiling and happy and full of joy for being my King and Friend! 

I pray you get this right!

Josimar Salum

No comments:

Post a Comment