Saturday, June 4, 2016

REAL 40 - CHANGE KNOCKED MY DOOR TODAY! AND I LET CHANGE TO COME IN!


We cannot generalize saying that everybody act like everybody else! If there is 10% that is different from 90%, that does not fall into the laziness, poverty mentality and the multitude sameness categories, if there is one (1) that is all God has to change your community He will do with just one! THIS IS THE POWER OF ONE SEED!

We can for the sake of facts investigate to see if those statistics that were shared are accurate! (Please read it below) However we can start by our own place, where we are. You know people around you! You know pretty much in your area if that is the way that your community fellows proceed! But more important is to see if this is your own case! 😳😳😳😀😀😀

Unfortunately when we identify a problem we have a tendency to find someone to blame for it! That is not a behavior of a SouLutionist! 

What can I do to change my own actions? What can I do immediately to change now?

People think that to change a nation they need to change the leaders, the politicians! Is that true? Is that really the only thing you need? In other words they think leaders will solve all their problems! People talk about the corruption of governors while in their daily lives they keep doing transactions with friends, families and anybody else with no honesty! What is different of the people's daily little crooked actions from their leaders big crooked actions? Remember that you will not be faithful in the big picture if you are not faithful in the small one! Who steals an orange is a thief as much as who stills a country!

We have to own our destiny! We have to own our solutions! What I want to do to change my own life and the lives of others around me? We don't just talk! We do! But do we known how to do it indeed?

Believe me, most of the people don't do better because they don't know how to do! My parents didn't teach many things because they didn't know how. They have always desired to do the best, they love me, but how can they instruct me if they don't know! 

Cultural stuff are learnt and repeated over and over and passed from a generation to another until someone says, I will think a different and efficient way to change for good!

I am not going to blame the government, my pastors, my parents, I will be the solution of our problems. I will respect my leaders, I will honor my parents, i will be an agent of transformation by being transformed myself!

One example! I will show an example to encourage you to see yourself in what you did or you did not do with the teaching about seeds!

After you have read the teaching about planting a seed did you eat any fruit after until now? If you did how many seeds have you planted yourself or have you thrown them away? 

What you have learned have you wisely PRACTICED and AFTER YOU HAVE PRACTICED have you SHARES with someone? Have you taken practical steps to change things the way you used to do?

I don't know for sure if what Jeremie shared is a fact that more than 90% of african families live in bad conditions because of reasons. He said because of a study there was a conclusion that 90% of African families live in bad conditions. Of course there are other factors and facts, but here it is what THAT PARTICULAR study says! 

Maybe this is also the reasons in other nations! But he was just mentioning the Africans. If he said Lebanese I would not be offended! Or Americans! Or even Brazilians! Do you know why I would not be offended? Because I am not stupid! I am not afraid of facts, especially if they are true about myself. 

Here is the conclusions of that study:

1.African young people don't work hard in their youth.They spend their time enjoying themselves when they are young.

2.They don't save (invest) in what will help them in the future,

3.They don't think about tomorrow and after tomorrow,

4.They believe that their parents will leave to them what it will help them in the future 

5. At the age of 18 more than 99% africans think in getting married without any conditions.

Instead of thinking of others that I cannot change I would honestly apply this information to see if in my own life this is true and accurate!

In other words, in light of what I read I would ask:

1 - Am I working hard to succeed, do I know where I want to get, do I have a clear goal, do I have a vision, a dream, a personal plan and am I working hard to accomplish my objectives?

2 - Am I investing, saving, or I eat everything that comes to my hands? If I am so poor that I had nothing to get better is this conclusion true or does God give me a seed that instead of planting I am eating it? If I have nothing why I can not invest MY TIME to learn, to excel in my studies at schools? 

Wow! I have a smartphone!!! Wow! I have a tool that I can get many seeds by using to connect with the world and get the best of the knowledge, education through you tube videos, university websites and so on instead of just using my phone for hours to play games! If I play some that is OK! I can have some entertainment but I am to be disciplined, wake up early and prepare a self education program for my life! 

3 - My son is 32 years old. For some time in his life he wanted just to have fun. I would encourage him to get education, to read good books, to save money to invest and he didn't hear me until he got it al the principles, but this way! 

He learned from me and from others, he even saw my example, he watched my mistakes, he knew everything! But only intellectually! Now he practices! He became an entrepreneur and even in his beginnings he is trying hard to practice what he knew but gave him nothing until he acted, did something practical! 

He and I must become who our Father want us to be, because doing all great stuff will not be enough for REAL success  until we reflect who we are in Jesus - being like Him. Knowledge don't change you. It puffs you up! Practicing knowledge will change you, because with practice comes challenges that will humble you! Talk is easy, acting comes with hardness, much effort and real work!

5 - So if you want to marry earlier in life much more you will need to become the owner of your life, act responsibly instead of blaming others for the things only YOU can do for you!

Be REAL! Your Heavenly Father already knows who you are! And he wants to transform you to become like His Son Jesus is. Until then! Let the change come in!

Dr. Josimar Salum

=============

A CULTURE OF WORK, SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT

THIS IS WHAT WE NOTICED DURING A STUDY OF HOME AND FAMILY! 

More than 90% of african families live in bad conditions because :

1.African young people don't work hard in their youth.They spend their time enjoying themselves when they are young!

2.They don't save (invest) in what will help them in the future,

3.They don't think about tomorrow and after tomorrow,

4.They believe that their parents will leave to them what it will help them in the future 

5. At the age of 18 more than 99% africans think in getting married without any conditions.

This is why many elder africans suffer in their lives. Most africans remember to work hard when they are getting old.

I always see many people who get married and after their marrige they begin to work hard. When remorses come they decide to get separated. 

But more of them get married and their families, mothers don't teach children how to prepare for the future.

Is not that accurate in Africa? Does this happen In US and another nations?

Jeremie Nitirandekura

=============

Comments by Dr. Paul Taylor

Much of what you have spoken above is a values and worldview problem. This is why Josimar and I have been teaching about values and worldview. The way you think.

Are you listening to what we have been sharing?  

We have been sharing that there is no difference between spiritual and secular. We have been giving u kingdom principles that work in the US or in Burundi. 

We have taught you about changing the way you think!  Look at your problem and say, "This is not a problem, but an opportunity for God and me to be the solution."

When you begin to see as God sees, you will begin to see what you have and ways to use that to be the solution to the problem. 

We have posted business principles that will help you succeed in your business. Innocent has posted a link on the Friends of Burundi site that you can read to help you start a business. 

Dr. Salum has spoken about money management and time management. 

I have spoken to you about worldview and using the abilities that you have to multiple what God has entrusted to you. 

We have confronted false religious teachings to help you break mindsets that have held your parents back from what God has promised. 

What you must do is process what has been shared and begin to implement these teachings in your life. 

We r hoping to create micro financing to assist many of you, but you cannot wait for someone to put the money in your hand. You must use what you have to do what you have dreamed of. Dreams never come to pass if you only dream. You must begin taking steps to reach those dreams. God will help you but he will not do it for you!!!!

We are here to encourage you and help in anyway we can but no one is going to do what you have been given to do. 

Believe!!!

Dr. Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment