Saturday, March 26, 2016

REAL (11):The foundation to our faith is Love

By Paul Taylor
The foundation to our faith and the Kingdom of God is very simple. "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it. You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Matthew 22:37-39
How can we mistreat anyone if we are truly a believer in Jesus Christ? You may not like a person for many reasons, but that does not give you the right to hurt them. We are all created in His image, but are uniquely different as we reflect the beauty of our Creator! It is our differences that make the world a beautiful place. We must all embrace the fact that we are not all alike, and see our differences as a positive and not a negative. Paul describes this in 1 Corinthians 12:12-27.
Why have we allowed man to divide us? Racism or tribalism or really any kind of "ism" is man made. A child is not born a racist! He has to learn that from someone! God's word tells us that we are all created equal! Male and female, black and white, Jew and gentile, Catholic and protestant, Hutu and Tutsi, Muslim and Hindu. We are all people created in His image and we must love each other because God is love! He loved us before we accepted His forgiveness! Can we love others before they accept our forgiveness?
Forgiveness is two-fold. We are all forgiven by God! Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world! BUT have we received His forgiveness and confessed our sin? If Jesus could forgive us before we confessed our sin, can we forgive others even if they do not confess their sin or understand their part in missing the mark? That is what sin means, to miss the mark! This is what will heal our land, our relationships and marriages. This is what restores our souls! When we are reunited with God first and our fellow man second. Try it today! No strings attached! Even if that person does not respond to your forgiving them.
Jesus did! Thank you Lord for forgiving me, even while I was a sinner, separated from you! Thank you for restoring me to my Heavenly Father and giving me the ministry of reconciliation to the world! Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete