Friday, March 25, 2016

REAL (10): A prophetic word for Burundi


I was praying for Burundi today and this is what I heard the Lord say, "These are my special people because I have heard the cry of those who suffer.  I hear the prayer of the poor and needy.  Many have taken advantage of these people, but I will defend them from those people who want to do them harm.  If they will call on My Name I will hear their prayer and will deliver them from all their enemies.  I will bring peace to this nation and will show them the fruit of peace and unity if they will only put down their violence and will trust Me to defend their cause.  Who will humble themselves and be the first to forgive?  It is My power to heal, but they must forgive one another and forget the past.  The past is the mirror of failure and pain, but I have not called them to look at the past.  I have called them to step into a new day.  A day of hope, compassion and prosperity.  The past can never give them any hope because you can not change what was, but you can change what will be! 

Look to the future, but not through the mirror of the past, but through the lens of My promises for this nation.  If they will only believe, every promise in My Word is theirs.  I promise to prosper them and to give them a hope and a future.  I promise to be with them and they will walk in My favor.  But they must believe that I AM is with them and that I love them and will keep My Word that I have spoken.  Burundi can and will be healed if they will turn their heart toward Me and look into the mirror of My Word.  For I will do them no harm, but will wipe away all tears, remove all pain and change the path they have walked on for many years.

It is time for a new path!  The path of the righteous that leads to favor, fruitfulness and freedom.  I always have a plan to bless My people!  So they must choose blessing and then they will receive that which they have chosen.  Out of the mouth the heart speaks.  What will be their choice?"

I pray and choose blessing for Burundi.  I speak blessing over them and that a new day is here.  That a spirit of forgiveness and compassion will hover over this nation.  In the name of Jesus!!!

Dr Paul Taylor 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete