Sunday, March 20, 2016

REAL (3): God's pleasure is to give us His Kingdom


A thought came to my mind. We need to depend on the Lord every day and everywhere is the same. We can be in the poorest country or in the richest one,
we must depend on Jesus!

Let me say again! It does not matter if you are in New York or if you are in a tiny village in Burundi. It doesn't even matter if you are a billionaire or if you possess no assets. We must depend on the Lord for a small thing and for a big thing.

It is a fact that it is easier to depend on Him when we have nothing than to depend on Him if we are rich. 

It is a fact also that there are many people around that don't depend on the Lord and even so their needs are supplied. All of us believers and non believers will have our needs supplied. 

Why should we then depend on Him? Cause we are His children and we are in His Kingdom!

It it true! Suffering children are safe in Jesus arms. He takes care of all humanity. 

The point is that we have His Kingdom. It is our relationship with Him we can't lack. Everybody has needs and commonly the same needs, but many don't seek His Kingdom and righteousness. 

Cheer up! It is God's pleasure to give us His Kingdom.

Josimar Salum

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete