Saturday, November 7, 2020

COW DOESN'T GIVE MILK. By Mario Sergio Cortella



COW DOESN'T GIVE MILK

Mario Sergio Cortella


My father used to say to us, when we were children:


- When you turn 7 years old I will tell you the secret of life.


When I was 7 years old, I woke up, run to my father, anxious to know the secret of life.


My father said, "I will tell you, but you will not be able to reveal it to your brothers."


Here's the secret:


- Cow doesn't give milk.


-What? I didn't understand, dad!


- Cow doesn't give milk.


You have to take it out. Yoj have to milk the cow. You need to wake up 4 am, go to the pasture, enter the corral full of feces, tie the cow's tail and legs, sit on the stool and make the right move! That is the secret of life. Cow, buffalo, goat, do not give milk! You either take it or you won't have any milk.


There is a generation that thinks that a cow gives milk, that things are automatic. I want, I ask, I get. There is nothing for free. Don't depend on people. Don't expect anything from anyone! Don't wait for the government to solve your problems.


Happiness results from effort. The absence of effort generates frustrations. Want to value things? Work and buy something with your own sweat. Then you will be aware of how much your parents struggle to give you the best  and you do not value it.


Edited by Josimar Salum


#ASONE

No comments:

Post a Comment