Wednesday, September 20, 2017

You are the solution Dr Paul Taylor


YOU ARE THE SOLUTION TO SOMEBODIES PROBLEM! 
Dr. Paul Taylor 

It doesn't matter if you are in Brazil or the USA, the message remains the same.  There are people waiting for you!  You possess answers to the issues and problems around you.  Sometimes you share the solution and at other times you are the solution!  What is important is that you are aware of what is happening around you.  

The woman who anointed Jesus in Mark 14 was aware of what was happening.  No one else was, but she was!  Jesus said of her act of generosity and sacrifice, "She has done what she could."  What a testimony!  An act that has been told for thousands of years, all around the world!  She didn't do it to be seen or even remembered.  She simply did what she could!  It had nothing to do with the cost, but everything to do with the purpose!  I don't believe she understood completely what was going to happen to Jesus.  She didn't have to!  All she had to do was what she could.  Just think what she had to overcome.

1.  She had to overcome herself.  

I can only imagine that she was saying to herself, "I can't do this.  People will think I am crazy.  Is this really what I should be doing?  What if Jesus gets angry with me for pouring oil on him?"

2.  She had to overcome others.  

"What will people think of me?  Who am I to even think of doing something like this when there are all these people, important people around Jesus?  What if they put me in jail, or I become an outcast?

3.  She had to overcome her fear of the reaction of Jesus!  

"Who am I to touch this man!  He is a man and I am a woman, this isn't something I should be doing! He may embarrass me in front of all these people."

She did what she could!  She was the solution at that moment in time for what was to come in the life of Jesus.  No human would have chosen her, but she did what she could and the rest is history!

Please meditate on these words. “While Jesus was in Bethany, reclining at the table in the home of Simon the Leper, a woman came with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, made of pure nard. She broke the jar and poured the perfume on his head.

It could have been sold for more than a year’s wages and the money given to the poor.” And they rebuked her harshly. “Leave her alone,” said Jesus. “Why are you bothering her? She has done a beautiful thing to me.

She did what she could. She poured perfume on my body beforehand to prepare for my burial.” Mark 14:3, 5-6, 8 

Maybe you feel that you need to do something, but you are battling the same thoughts as this woman.  Push past your own reason and do what you can do!  I know this, it will be recorded in heaven and you just may be the solution to someone's problem!

I am believing for the impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment