Thursday, March 9, 2017

YOU ARE ABLE FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE By Jérémie Ntirandekura Gakinga

YOU ARE ABLE FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE
A runner when running does not look backward. If so, can he win the championship?

When I was cultivating my field, my sister liked to tell me that if i want to cultivate a large space of the field, I should not look backward otherwise I will become lazy. 

It is the same to when you want to become successful. You cannot become successful when you think about your old life.

I am used to chatting with young people of my generation from my homeland telling them how we can be prepared today and and become successful. 

These ones like telling me that we were born in poor families and our ancestors were also poor. Then none was rich among them and this poorness affected our grandparents and our parents also. They want to tell me that it is not possible to make oneself successful in nowadays if our parents did not make it.

This bad idea is in the minds of lots of young people. Those who were born in wealth families, believe to get what their parents will leave them of their rich.

This is what I told my student when I was teaching in my class English one day, 

"Suppose to distribute one bread to three pupils. Will they get a good quantity as someone who used his strength to get his own bread?"

They said, "No"
"Then what will happen?", I asked.
"The last one will miss because one bread is sufficient for two pupils", replied one of them.

And i said, "This will cause quarrel between those three people."

I want to speak to some young people who believe to be left the rich from their parents. Remember how many children you are in your family. Everyone of your sisters and brothers want to have on that rich.Then remember that you will also give birth. What will happen?

Those who were born in poor families count on their past and think that they have no chance of becoming successful. 

My beloved ones, you are still young. You need to work. If you were born poor, try to become rich. Nothing will hind you except your fear and discouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment