Thursday, April 7, 2016

REAL (17):There are no throwing stones with love. (JSalum)





When I read the Gospel of John 8:1-11 about the woman caught in adultery, I noted these points through the Holy Spirit.

1) RELIGIOUS MEN said "You've sinned; you deserve punishment".

2) They thought that they were holy, the others only sinners.

3) So they dared, they had courage, they dared to destroy someone's image publicly with the famous words "jealousy for the doctrine, for the law of religion founder Moses".

But the LOVING KING instead spoke to the woman:

1) I know you have sinned; you have this nature from your grandfather Adam

2) But, do they have the right to condemn you? You can’t see but their holiness is just apparent, I can see their hearts. Holiness without love is just legalism.

3) You cannot carry the burdens of sins from your past, you cannot bear the sins of your present, let me bear them all on the cross, I forgive you, I set you free!


4) I believe in your future. I believe that you will not be abused by my grace. Sin no more. Let me reign! Where God reigns, sin is powerless! True love for God holds us on the right way!

There are no throwing stones with love. (JSalum)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete