Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Intimacy with the Lord


You think you need to find time to be with the Lord. Well, that is something you must learn! Intimacy is not being alone! Intimacy is finding Jesus in everything you live, you do and even see. It is a thought connected with His presence by the very nature of life. He is closer to you. Religion says you must kneel down, close your eyes, raise your hands to connect with God. He just says: Let me get along with you. Hello! I am with you! How can you be alone with someone that is everywhere? Yes, there will be times for quietness, for a secret place, for solitude. But Jesus is waiting for you to be aware of being with Him where He is. Where? Always right here. For you to perceive Him always! (JSalum)

This is the key to Kingdom living and breaking free from a religious system that limits you to buildings, times, days, holidays, positions and mindsets.  The Kingdom of God is being able to think like God without the limits of carnal minds.  This is our challenge even when we acknowledge this with our minds, we still must embrace it in our spirit and believe it in our hearts!  Amen!!! (Paul Taylor)



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete