Tuesday, February 26, 2019

God's Kingdom is a treasure.We need to dig and find it by Dr. Paul Taylor




We have shared with you many times that the Kingdom of God is discovered!  

You have to search for God and He will be found.  

You have to recognize that the Kingdom of God is a treasure and dig for it, to find it. 

G.K. Chesterton onces said,  

"How much happier you would be, how much more of you there would be, if the hammer of God could smash your small cosmos, scattering the stars like spangles, and leave you in the open, free like other men to look up as well as down!  As long as you have mystery you have health; when you destroy mystery you create morbidity.”  

We must all seek to find the wonderful treasure that we possess in Christ!  

“For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, it will be opened.”  Matt. 7:8 -- 

Dr. Paul Taylor  #ASONE

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete