Monday, September 5, 2016

About Jesus and the Father. About who we are!


Dear brothers and sisters,


The Scripture does not say: "NO ONE SHALL REACH THE FATHER UNLESS HE PASSES THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.'' 


The Scripture says: "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6


The text doesn't say "passes through Jesus." LOOK: Jesus didn't say "no one goes to the Father"! He said "NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER, except through me"  Jesus did not mean to go to the Father, but to COME to the Father.


Why? JESUS AND THE FATHER ARE ONE! 


Let us look at this very attentively. Even the disciples did not understand when Jesus said those words.


Understanding this is of the most importance! Who does not understand these words DO NOT KNOW JESUS INDEED. Jesus said that plainly.


“If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” 


Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” 


(My God Father, how difficult is for people to understand what you are saying. Reveal it to each of my brothers and sisters. They are stuck with heaven, rewards, they think you do not rule now the universe, the earth, everything and everyone!")


Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? 


Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? 


The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 


Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 


Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 


(Children of God don't do today the works like Jesus even greater works than Him because they don't accept the ONENESS of GOD and the ONENESS of God with us. They think God is in heaven, Jesus is in heaven and we are on our own. Even worst, they think that the Holy Spirit is with us, but they don't get it the ONENESS of the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit. They follow a humane logic and they don't get the heavenly revelation that GOD IS ONE!")


And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” John 14:7-14 NIV


One again, Dr Taylor brings a thought on leadership and some of you brings "religious Christian stuff." I am not rebuking anyone for doing so! I am glad you did! But unless you get intimate with Jesus and do not repeat what you have learnt without checking out for yourselves what the Holy Spirit really says you will get stuck with religious concepts for the rest of your lives that are not God's Word. 


Jesus promises and gives eternal life. GOD is eternal life. Before the world was created there was no heaven, no Earth, nothing. God did not have a place to be. HE WAS! He is! He will be forever! 


In the beginning there was GOD! And God became flesh! John chapter 1 tells us how. It is not the Son who became Flesh, it is not a second person of the Trinity (I am using a word that is not even biblical) who became human. It is GOD, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit who became flesh!


God reveals Himself as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, but don't look to the Father to see God in His fulness though the Father is God in fulness, or don't even look to the Holy Spirit to see God in His fulness though the Holy Spirit is God fully. Look at Jesus!


“My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and  united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.” Colossians 2:2-3, 9-10


And don't think in terms of rewards, of something He will give us. We have Him. Jesus is our greatest and full reward. 


And don't think in a place to be living in eternity. Look! We are God's Body! We are God's Temple! We are God's Building! We are God's House. And I could go on, but for your sake I will conclude with this.


We will be like God is! We already are! “Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.” 1 John 4:17.


Understand you alone are not God's body, temple, building, house. You alone are not as He is. We are! We are ONE!


I understand that the whole teaching of Jesus is to be seen as a whole and not in parts. Yes, we see in parts, as it is taught to us, step by step, word by word, but it is like a dragnet that is Bringing Everything in one only harvest. 


When Jesus talks about the Father He is revealing the Father. When He talks about the Holy Spirit He is revealing the Holy Spirit. And when He reveals Himself saying I AM... I AM... The Father, the Holy Spirit is revealing Jesus. See them as ONE as God is ONE and you will not miss any revelation. 


"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” 1 Corinthians 13:12


The time has come to shift from knowing who you are in Christ to know who Christ is in you.


Then shall I know even as also I am known. How can this be? Surprise!


JSalum


Dr. JSalum

No comments:

Post a Comment